Large numbers of bacteria manage to make it in the oral cavity, predominantly on the backside of the tongue. This’s the primary cause of bad breath in cases which are many because the mouth’s temperate and humid setting is perfect for the development of bacteria. Bad breath is the common name for the problem known as halitosis. Statistics in the United States point out that about forty million of the population of its has bad breath. This growing number of people that have problems with bad breath is already astonishing. We need to practice good oral hygiene to avoid halitosis.
• Insufficient dentistry hygiene – inappropriate or irregular brushing and flossing of the tooth allow small pieces of food to be stocked in between the teeth and decay within the mouth.
• Infectivity of the mouth – this could be brought on by either tooth cavity or maybe by periodontal (gum) ailment.
• Respiratory infections – lung infections, sinus or throat
• External sources – eating foods with onions and garlic, drinking coffee, chewing tobacco and cigarette smoking. These could also bring about the discoloration of tooth.
• Dry mouth (xerostomia) – this can be brought about by “mouth breathing”, salivary gland issues, or maybe medicines.
• Illnesses – diseases such as diabetes, sinus disease, lung disease, liver disease, reflux disease, others and kidney disease.
• Psychiatric ill health -this is described as “pseudo halitosis” which is the term supplements for tooth abscess (http://hubiomed.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=free&wr_id=28764) the act of thinking of getting bad breath however, others do not notice it.