The math is pretty simple. A pound of fat equals 3500 calories. Want to shed a pound a week? Then you need to ingest 3500 calories less per week than you make use of. That’s aproximatelly 500 calories 1 day. By cutting out 500 calories a day from your normal daily diet, while keeping your activity level the exact same, you are able to shed approximately 1 pound a week.
All right – that does not sound like much, especially if you’re over 25 pounds overweight. Study after analysis has shown, alpilean amazon reviews (www.bariwon.com) nonetheless,, that those individuals who lose weight gradually – at a speed of 1-2 pounds per week -are far more likely to maintain the weight off and hold a normal weight for a lifetime.
So just how much exactly IS 500 calories? When you are going to lower your daily intake by 500 calories, it helps to find out what you need to cut away, hasn’t it? Here’s how easy it’s to lose 500 calories a day:
* Use whole milk rather than cream in your coffee. Savings? 50 calories a cup.
* Skip the butter on your baked potato. Savings? 100 calories
* Drink fruit flavored water rather than a 16 ounce soda. Savings? 200 calories
* Skip the Big Mac and in addition have a salad instead. A huge Mac weighs in at a whopping 460 calories. A unique salad with a light dressing? Less than hundred! Savings? 360 calories
* Pass by the bag of potato chips. An normal snack size bag of chips has over 300 calories. Savings? 300 calories