The math is quite easy. A pound of extra fat equals 3500 calories. Want to shed a pound every week? Then you definitely have to consume 3500 calories less a week than you use. That is about 500 calories a day. By cutting out 500 calories a day from the normal alpine ice hack diet – click the next document – plan of yours, while keeping your activity level the exact same, you can lose approximately one pound a week.
All right – that does not sound like much, especially if you’re more than 25 pounds overweight. Study after analysis has found, however,, that those men and women that lose weight steadily – at a rate of 1-2 pounds per week are far more likely to keep the fat off and keep a typical weight for a lifetime.
So how much exactly IS 500 calories? When you are likely to reduce the daily intake of yours by 500 calories, it helps to know what you need to cut away, right? Here’s how simple it is losing 500 calories a day:
* Use whole milk rather than cream in the coffee of yours. Savings? 50 calories a cup.
* Skip the butter on the baked potato of yours. Savings? hundred calories
* Drink fruit flavored water instead of a sixteen ounce soda. Savings? 200 calories
* Skip the Big Mac and have a salad instead. A huge Mac is in at a whopping 460 calories. A fresh salad with a light dressing? Below 100! Savings? 360 calories
* Pass by the bag of potato chips. An regular snack size bag of chips has more than 300 calories. Savings? 300 calories