However, we recommend using the latest tool version for Maximum Compatibility and Stability with the Windows OS. You can restart your phone and complete the setup to use the phone normally. The first and foremost advantage straight out spells out that you don’t have to wait for the OTA to land on your device. Just take hold of the stock firmware from this post and you are good to go. Furthermore, there is a never-ending battle going on regarding the Custom ROMs vs Stock Firmware.
We often follow the same steps at times of new MIUI updates. After downloading the firmware from above link, get a functional USB cable, then follow the instructions via this link to learn how to flash Xiaomi Fastboot and recovery firmware. To ensure that all important data on the phone (like contacts, messages, app data, etc.) is safe, back them all up because you could loose data after flashing. GsmMafia.Com provide you all mobiles latest flash file to download for free and here you can learn about mobile flashing and unlocking. You can use any of the following versions of Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash the firmware.
It requires special software and a computer, and can be a complicated process that requires technical expertise. Download Latest Xiaomi redmi note 8 flash file from gsmmafia and flash your phone to fix hang on logo and bricked situation. Always use latest version to flash your xiaomi redmi note 8. Xiaomi Flash Tool (Mi Flash Tool) allows you to flash or install stock ROM stock firmware (ROM) on Xiaomi Devices. In addition, it helps you to flash or install fastboot firmware on the Xiaomi devices running on Qualcomm Chipset.
- Custom themes are possible again using Custom OneUI Theme Installer.
- In this article we will try to explain how to check, download and install the Coolpad firmware.
- Most recently, the developers added support for the Redmi K20, Redmi K20 Pro, Nokia 7.2, and Nokia 6.2.
- You can flash Redmi Note 8 Pro Android Phone Firmware with Flash tool.
- It seems that the Mountain View giant is getting ready to expand the roster as several Xiaomi users now have access to the call recording module on the Google Phone app.
Flashing supports those who aim at the highest optimization in the operating system. So Xiaomi Flash Tool is for the Xiaomi device users in targetting a wide device range. The tool runs on the Windows PC help and promises complete flashing performance of fastboot firmware files on Xiaomi smartphones and Tablets. But it does not add support for flashing OTA files which you need remembering to make the process successfully. Xiomi MI Flash Tool comes with a super supportive interface where the user can easily get with the functioning.
- Therefore, it is capable of providing greater stability and a bug-free experience.
- The developer has clearly mentioned it on the official Xda thread.
- This is often done to address bugs, improve performance, or add new features to the device.
- If you have not Rooted or unlocked your device bootloader or had not install Recovery then consider the above links.
- If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.
There are some benefits to running stock Android itself, however, that are well worth exploring. If you used SuperSU, for example, go to the Settings tab, select Full Unroot, then reboot your phone again. LineageOS, an open-source Android distribution, is available for several devices,